- Stainless steel storage tanks for longer life
- Storage sizes of 250 and 315 litres for ease of installation
- High grade insulation to minimise heat loss
- Highly efficient Enduro collectors with full aluminium casing
- Enduro FTC collectors have the added feature of frost protection
- A dedicated, state of the art, controller to pump the water through the collectors
Suitable Applications include:
- Large apartment blocks
- Large Hotels
- Nursing Homes
- Aged Care Facilites
Save with STCs Rebates*
All Rinnai solar preheat systems are performance tested and modeled as a complete system. The energy savings are awarded STCs and can offer substantial rebates for commercial solar installations.
Save on Running Costs
Common practice is to select a solar pre-heat system to contribute around 50% of the annual energy required to heat an average day’s hot water. This works out to almost a 100% solar contribution in summer (depending on solar zone). These factors in conjunction with government incentives (where available) make solar pre-heating a shrewd and responsible investment.
Top of page